We’ve added more content to the book for fall 2019.
- We’ve added a sidebar on “slow news,” solutions journalism and audience engagement and the uncertain future of media’s unicorns (thanks, Melanie Faizer).
- We’ve added a sidebar on media industry developments since the book was originally published in 2017 (thanks, Mark Scarp).
- We’ve begun adding some formative quizzes and interactive elements to help students self-reflect on what they just read. See the chapter on marketing.
- We improved the glossary in the back matter now that Pressbooks has glossary capability. Also, when you click on a glossary term in the text, a definition will appear.
- We’ve added Thin Common Cartridge files with web links to the exports available from the web book home page.
- More updates and additions are in progress for future semesters!