This book underwent numerous layers of review.
- In 2017, each chapter of the book was peer-reviewed by a faculty in the field in a single-blind peer review process.
- The book was also beta tested by faculty and students in 12 classrooms in August 2017. Feedback received in that process was incorporated into the first edition, officially launched in December of 2017.
- A community of faculty teaching this subject convened biweekly in 2017 to provide feedback on each chapter of the book.
- The first edition of the full book underwent peer review by several faculty reviewers in a single-blind peer review process.
- Other, independent organizations provided unsolicited peer review of the book. MERLOT reviewers, for example, conducted a peer review. In addition, OTN facilitated faculty peer reviews of the book. You can read those reviews on the Media Innovation & Entrepreneurship book page of the OTN Library.