Assessibility Statement for this Pressbooks Resource
We are actively committed to increasing the accessibility and usability of the textbooks we produce.
Accessibility features of the web version for this resource
The web version of Introduction to Classical Chinese has been designed with accessibility in mind by incorporating the following features:
- It has been optimized for people who use screen-reader technology.
- all content can be navigated using a keyboard
- links, headings, tables, and images have been designed to work with screen readers
- It has the option to increase font size (see tab on top right of screen).
Other file formats available
In addition to the web version, this book is available in a number of file formats, including PDF, EPUB (for eReaders), MOBI (for Kindles), and various editable files. You can access the downloadable file types on the right side of the front cover.
Known accessibility issues and areas for improvement
While we strive to ensure that this textbook is as accessible and as usable as possible, we might not always get it right. Any issues we identify will be listed below.
|List of Known Accessibility Issues|
|Location of issue||Need for improvement||Timeline||Work around|
The web version of this resource has been designed to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level AA.
Let us know if you are having problems accessing this textbook
We are always looking for how we can make our resources more accessible. If you are having problems accessing this resource, please contact us to let us know so we can fix the issue.
Please include the following information:
- The location of the problem by providing a web address or page description
- A description of the problem
- The computer, software, browser, and any assistive technology you are using that can help us diagnose and solve your issue
- e.g., Windows 10, Google Chrome (Version 65.0.3325.181), NVDA screenreader
This statement was last updated on August, 17, 2022