What is an Open Textbook?
How to Access and Use the Books
Introduction to the Series
Praise for the Book
Introduction to the Book
1. The Intertwining of Philosophy and Religion in the Western Tradition
2. Reasons to Believe – Theoretical Arguments
3. Non-Standard Arguments for God’s Existence
4. Reasons Not to Believe
5. Debunking Arguments against Theistic Belief
6. From Philosophy of (Mono)theism to Philosophy of Religions
About the Contributors
Feedback and Suggestions
Licensing and Attribution Information
To Roger Branson — the best dad I ever had.
For all the sacrifices I know you made.
And for all the ones I don’t.
Introduction to Philosophy: Philosophy of Religion by Beau Branson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.