Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
What is an Open Textbook?
How to Access and Use the Books
Introduction to the Series
Praise for the Book
Beau Branson and Christina Hendricks
Introduction to the Book
1. The Intertwining of Philosophy and Religion in the Western Tradition
2. Reasons to Believe – Theoretical Arguments
Marcus William Hunt
3. Non-Standard Arguments for God’s Existence
Robert Sloan Lee
4. Reasons Not to Believe
5. Debunking Arguments against Theistic Belief
Hans Van Eyghen
6. From Philosophy of (Mono)theism to Philosophy of Religions
Timothy D. Knepper
About the Contributors
Feedback and Suggestions
Licensing and Attribution Information
If you have any feedback or suggestions for the book, please use the form below.
Introduction to Philosophy: Philosophy of Religion by Beau Branson; Marcus William Hunt; Timothy D. Knepper; Robert Sloan Lee; Steven Steyl; Hans Van Eyghen; Beau Branson (Book Editor); and Christina Hendricks (Series Editor) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.