I. Research on Student Retention and Success
1. Introduction to College Retention: A Student Perspective
For Further Consideration
2. What Does It Mean to "Own" Your Education?
3. Healthy Habits in College
4. Finding Support to Succeed in College
Video Break: Finding Support
5. Engaging With Your Community
6. Your Goals, Your Time
7. College Affordability
Video Break: Paying for College
8. Where You Live: Integrating Residential Life Into Your Academic Success
Video Break: Quick Tips for College Success
II. Opinions: Student-to-Student
9. Do Grades Matter?
10. Does Class Attendance Matter?
11. Learning Objectives: One Student's Ideas for First-Year Seminar
Poetry Break: On Teaching
12. Problem-Posing Education
13. The Disadvantages of Banking Education
14. Connected Learning
15. A Letter to My University: Open Access to Education
16. Thrivers and Divers in College
17. Recharging: Hobbies Matter
III. Community: Assignments That Got Us Talking
18. Are 8am Classes Better?
19. Should There Be a Dress Code in College? (I)
20. Should There Be a Dress Code in College? (II)
21. Should We Be Forced to Stand for the National Anthem? (I)
22. Should We Be Forced to Stand For the National Anthem? (II)
23. Should We Be Forced to Stand for the National Anthem? (III)
24. Stepping Out of Our Comfort Zones
For more information...
Video Break: Quick Tips for College Success by Patrick Bentz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.